BDR (Brigata Dispiegamento Rapido) - Arma Tactical Combat - Rolling Thunder

• BDR (Brigata Dispiegamento Rapido) - Arma Tactical Combat - Rolling Thunder

Hello All!

Here Nemesi from BDR Clan, we are a group organising large scale PvP events such as Arma Tactical Combat (ATC) and Rolling Thunder (RT). We recently finished the #7 ATC Campaign and now we are organising the #19 Rolling Thunder edition. Both ATC and Rolling Thunder are large scale PvP events (around 110-120 players), but while ATC is a combined arms campaign RT is based on standalone tank battles (mainly tanks but other infantry slots are available too). You can learn more by visiting the websites. There are some slots still available for the next RT (Jan. 15th) so if you are interested I urge you to fill them up!

We also enjoy smaller milsim TvTs so if you are interested please contact me! We already cooperate with some groups here, and we would like to extend our cooperations to other groups as well.

Let me take this occasion to wish you all a very Happy New Year! Hope to see you in the next events!

All best,

Nemesi
      (BDR Clan; ATC & RT main organiser)