PvP Ofcra (French comunity) June 8th 2016 114 players

• Maybe they did something wrong, i'm not in charge of the server, but you don't need 2RGT mod and itwill be fixed for toonight :D

will we be able to rename our groups via the group menu or are you going to rename it as nomisum: suggested before?

the current names for the squads are a little bit problematic :/

• Sorry guys we just couldnt wait any longer. The Desyncs didnt seem to get any better and there were basic things like flood protection not setup right.

I was very excited for this event. Normal technical problems were expected but there are just time limits on a work day.

I would be ready for a retry, but I dont think I can persuade all of my mates.

• Same for me, really sorry but like @nomisum said it didn't seem to get any better. I hope you will learn from your mistakes, so that we can look forward to your next event.

greetings Jonas

• Same as @nomisum said.

Of course, you always get problems as you scale up your scenarios. Delays are to be expected, the odd mission restart, some loadout stuff, increased load times etc.

But we got the feeling the server just couldnt properly handle the number of players.

It felt bad to just quit. We didnt take the decision lightly.

• At least, the rest of the german side, continued fighting. And that even quite successful until now. (I just got killed)

@marez12: Will there be any video material? (appart form the "Commando Kieffer" Stream)

"Die Einheit Europas war ein Traum von wenigen. Sie wurde eine Hoffnung für viele. Sie ist heute eine Notwendigkeit für uns alle."
    - K. Adenauer -

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Inta ()

• My experience at this evening:

I was gunner on BMD-2K of "Monkey"

After "Gruppe Adler" has leaved the server, we had better performance and are able to go ahead. First we have big organisation problems because no one has a leading position then. Between the groups the communication are not existed for 1 hour. 50 percent of my squad infantry was killed by an unknown enemy. A great new general of the "6. RUS" overtakes the leading position and then we could start a real impressive attack movements against the american army. First I was on a position north of the airfield terminal and look on them. Then I saw much infantry moving into the buildings. After this a M113 joined on the terminal position, I opened my fire and directly hit him. He burns and I killed the whole infantry on the building with 2 ATGMs and AP ammunition. (I think there were over 15 US soldiers)

A SPRUT-SD moving into the airfield and I joined him. I tried to communicate with some people there. The SPRUT-SD was empty for a while. After this, I had a bug. I cant enter my vehicle on gunner seat anymore. So I got into the SPRUT and defending the airfield through the southern areas. Other RUS troops conquer the village at south. At the rest of the event we can hold both main targets. We won the battle with 6 soldiers alive. US only has 1 soldier left.

A short statistic of players who still alive for the last 30 minutes:

t- 30min:

16 BLUE
    26 RED

t- 25min:

11 BLUE
    16 RED

t- 20min

8 BLUE
    15 RED

t- 15min

5 BLUE
    14 RED

t- 10min

4 BLUE
    11 RED

t- 5min

3 BLUE
    6 RED

END:

1 BLUE
    6 RED (Within me, my driver and two members of my squad)

It was a hard fight at the end. Thanks a lot.

Greetings from SeL (Spezialeinheit Luchs)

• Так вот кто угнал наш Спрут!!! А-та-та! Не хорошо так делать. Хорошо хоть БМД-эшку оставил.

Спрут [TFN]

Уничтожено:

Абрамс - 1шт.
    Бредля - 1шт.
    РГ-шка - 1шт.
    М-113 - 1шт.
    + пехота.

Экипажем Спрута зачистили терминал аэродрома, во время чего наш Спрут угнали.

• Übersetzung: Ach, das seid ihr, die unseren Sprut entführt haben! Nanana, so was macht man nicht :)
    Sprut[TFN] - hat vernichtet:
    M1A1
    Bradley
    RG-Waffe
    M113
    + Infanterie

Meine Impressionen:
    Trotz allem, es war ein spannendes Spiel! Der Plan hat im Großen und Ganzen genau so funktioiert, die Panzer unserer Seite haben ihre Aufgabe gut gemacht. Durch die Vorarbeit der Gruppe Adler stand eigentlich schon alles (Karte mit Wegpunkten + Frequenzen-Tabelle =goldwert). Ich glaube, nicht alle sind durchgestiegen, dass Channel 40, der Kommandochannel war, was viel an friendly fire hätte vermieden werden können. Das machen wir beim nächsten Mal mit einem konzentrierten und Briefing wieder wett.

Ausblick:
    Gerne wieder! Aber vielleicht bereiten wir das Event gemeinsam vor und ergänzen uns durch Können, Erfahrungen und Ressourcen. Von uns aus werden wir etwas Ähnliches am 10. Juli veranstalten und laden euch und die Franzosen ein, achtet auf Ankündigungen :)

"Kein Plan überlebt die Feindberührung"

6 Mal editiert, zuletzt von ArmaFox ()

• Between the groups the communication are not existed for 1 hour.

Thats not true. I had radio contact. Someone told me to take the lead in our platoon. I was taken by surprise and should have given the lead of my squad to my Team Leader.
    Try to fix the technical problems and give a better timeline on when to meet/start ;) than we could do it again.
    Besides this the rule "Do not move out of you base while the other team has technical issues" should be implemented.

Did the mortar do something?

• The mortar did nothing. It just flew into the air and blew up for some reasons.
    Our time line was ok, but we didn't expect issues at this moment. If all was ok we planned to start the mission at 9.10pm. Yeah we want to limit to 90 players.

I got 2 questions:
    DId you take enemy uniforms?

And what does that mean? (I'm curious yeah) ;D

Übersetzung: Ach, das seid ihr, die unseren Sprut entführt haben! Nanana, so was macht man nicht
    Sprut[TFN] - hat vernichtet:
    M1A1
    Bradley
    RG-Waffe
    M113
    + Infanterie

Meine Impressionen:
    Trotz allem, es war ein spannendes Spiel! Der Plan hat im Großen und Ganzen genau so funktioiert, die Panzer unserer Seite haben ihre Aufgabe gut gemacht. Durch die Vorarbeit der Gruppe Adler stand eigentlich schon alles (Karte mit Wegpunkten + Frequenzen-Tabelle =goldwert). Ich glaube, nicht alle sind durchgestiegen, dass Channel 40, der Kommandochannel war, was viel an friendly fire hätte vermieden werden können. Das machen wir beim nächsten Mal mit einem konzentrierten und Briefing wieder wett.

Ausblick:
    Gerne wieder! Aber vielleicht bereiten wir das Event gemeinsam vor und ergänzen uns durch Können, Erfahrungen und Ressourcen. Von uns aus werden wir etwas Ähnliches am 10. Juli veranstalten und laden euch und die Franzosen ein, achtet auf Ankündigungen

• The russian guys form Tushino counted what they have destroyed with their 2S25 "Sprut". They where slightly more successful than me and the Ordo-Panthera guys. We just got one M1A1, 2 HEMMT, 1 MRAP and infantry ^^

Meine Impressionen:

Translation: Even with all the problems, it was an exciting game. Our plan has well functioned, and our tanks have done their job very good. The planning work done by Gruppe Adler was very helpful and has worked out as planned. Because Gruppe Adler left, we had communicational problems, and not everybody checked that we had LR 40 Mhz as command-channel so that there was some friendly fire which could has been avoided.

Ausblick:
    Gerne wieder! Aber vielleicht bereiten wir das Event gemeinsam vor und ergänzen uns durch Können, Erfahrungen und Ressourcen. Von uns aus werden wir etwas Ähnliches am 10. Juli veranstalten und laden euch und die Franzosen ein, achtet auf Ankündigungen

Translation: We would like to play another TvT with you! But next time we should organize the whole event together to join our experience in organizing and our resources with your experience and resources. We will invite you to us next time. Announcement coming soon.

"Die Einheit Europas war ein Traum von wenigen. Sie wurde eine Hoffnung für viele. Sie ist heute eine Notwendigkeit für uns alle."
    - K. Adenauer -

• A great new general of the "6. RUS" overtakes the leading position

In case you mean it ironic ( : In this role i did a realy bad job e.g. we could have avoid a lot of friendly fire if i would have fully unterstood the frequencies-plan from Adler :)

DId you take enemy uniforms?

Not that i know. But our uniforms were very similar. Also we met Germans, who took american rifles